This topic has 144 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     renatokeuller36
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, working on it, will come with answers very soon 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

Hello, 1, skipped for the moment, here is 2:
    Does your post have that image at the top? For better SEO, put a featured image and an image at the top of the post content and tell me if it works 🙂
    3. Does it work for normal users?
    4. To edit the register page, add or delete any code that is shown, copy register.php in sweetdate theme (registration folder) and paste it in sweetdate child (create a folder and call it registration then inside paste register.php, so it looks the same path as normal theme) Then edit it and add the button code where you want.

5. The path of the permalinks is better left as it is or change it using the settings > permalink, because this affects to everything in your page.

6.Can you link me to see it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello,
    2. Link me to it so i can give you a css code
    3. Is ok then?
    4. The the register.php needs to be in the same path as sweetdate is, for example if is sweetdate/foldername/register.php in child theme should be sweetdate-child/foldername/register.php So please place it like its placed in normal theme. The button to share in facebook that you wanted to place, you need the code of the button to place it in register.php

5. Good 😀
    6. I need to check it out to give you a solution, if you can make me an user and guide me to where it is 🙂

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, 2. Will check it out
    3. I do not know about that , is something related to buddypress and i never touched that favourite thing
    4. Where did you find that button? From the theme or a plugin?
    6. Will do
    1. Still working on it

Laura

Hello, to be clear, in 2 You want the image bigger and rounded corners?

Laura

Hello, 6. I cannot seem to find the area, i clicked everywhere on that area but nothing happened, are you sure is not your browser ?

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, 6 is strange… lets do it after the others, 1,2 and 4 will be solved as soon as i arrive home, please be patient 🙂

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, 1,4 done, 2 i still dont get what you want, i’m sorry, can you explain it again? And 6, try to delete the code you added and check if it works.

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i will check it out 🙂

Laura

Hello, this is very weird, i could upload last night… Did you add any new plugin? Btw why is your website redirecting me to install.php?

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, no redirections, but this error is weird… i cannot seem to find where is coming from

renatokeuller36
    Participant
     renatokeuller36
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, the only file i changed was bp-functions.php in child theme, i did tests and is not this file. Still checking it out…

Viewing 25 posts - 121 through 145 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?