This topic has 24 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     edireim
    Participant

I have bought the Kleo Theme and have different problems with the TopBar.

At most sites it shows my selfmade topbar, but on some sites it overwrite the topbar and use the mainbar instead.

So i have that content twice. That problems shows up on sites i cant manage in the site editor.(I think thats all Buddypress sites; for example the links from the topbar dropdown menu).

Another problem is when i search something, it redirects me to a new site, but there is no Bar. No mainmenu and no topmenu.

So any ideas how i can solve those problems?

Thanks

edireim
    Participant

The search problem is solved.

Here to screens fpr the other, bigger problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please make sure you have the latest Kleo version installed.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

edireim
    Participant

its the latest version

edireim
    Participant

any other advice???

Abe
    Keymaster

Try to disable any other plugins if your Kleo version is 3.0.10

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

edireim
    Participant

Doesnt help! What can I do? Do anybody know where the problem is?

edireim
    Participant

So I figured out whats the problem, but cant solve it yet.

If I deactivate Buddypress, the TopBar I want appears.

The Kleo Theme should work with Buddypress, so how can I solve that problem!

Abe
    Keymaster

Totally strange. On the members page have you done some settings on the edit page?

---

edireim
    Participant

This Buddypress sites arent there to edit.

edireim
    Participant

What you recommend me to do?
    Where got Buddypress the information what it have to put into the topbar?

edireim
    Participant

The problems with TopBar shows up at the sites notifications, messages and activity.
    Is there a way to edit this separatly?

Abe
    Keymaster

I have done a lot of tests on my local install and on the live demo site and can’t reproduce it so I am sure it is related to some settings you did or a plugin

---

edireim
    Participant

yes as i said buddypress plugin is the problem.
    if i deactivate buddypress and refresh the site, the topbar change to that one i want to have.
    but i need the buddypress plugin, so i need to know which setting overwrites my topbar when i activate the buddypress plugin. Any ideas?

Abe
    Keymaster

well obviously don’t disable the BuddyPress plugin 🙂

---

edireim
    Participant

Yes of course not! But i need a solution what gives me the right topbar

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know if you are following me. I already asked to try some solutions but I don’t understand if you tried or not. So you need to disable all the extra plugins(except BuddyPress) and deleted any extra custom codes you added. Also try to delete the members page and create another one to assign in Settings – BuddyPress – PAges

---

edireim
    Participant

i deactivated all! the last plugin i deactivated was the buddypress, after the last deactivation my topbar change! its the buddypress plugin

edireim
    Participant

Here a picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please try to cooperate with me and do the things I asked above. Let me know how it goes and if you find something

---

edireim
    Participant

The membersite works, only problems with “notfications”, “messages” and “activity”.
    This 3 sites are not in my site-editor. Buddypress create them on his own.

Abe
    Keymaster

Also you don’t have the latest theme version. Please update it and check again

---

Abe
    Keymaster

also make sure any other custom codes aren’t added by you

---

edireim
    Participant

It says

“Alle Themes sind auf dem neuesten Stand.”

So why you think it isnt the latest version.

Abe
    Keymaster

I looked at your style.css version and is not the latest version. Kleo is at 3.0.10
    You should have enabled theme updates from THeme settings for automatic updates

---

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Problems with TopBar’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?