This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Fphotograph.

• Author
     Fphotograph
    Participant

Hey Support,

I downloaded “codestyling localization” as recommended for changing the language.

I wanted to follow these steps …

Go to Tools > Localization
    Find “KLEO” and click “Add new language”
    Click “Rescan” on the language you added
    Now you click Edit and translate the words you need
    Click “Generate MO-file” when you are done translating.

but if I click “ADD NEW LANGUAGE” the following message appears in the header :

“Scripting Guard [ Details ] Das Plugin Codestyling Lokalisierung war gezwungen, seinen eigenen Seiten Rendering-Prozess gegen 14 Vorfälle zu schützen! ( Scripting Guard [Details] The plug Codestyling localization was forced to his own pages to protect rendering process against 14 incidents ! ) ”

In the attachment you can find a picture of the “error”

Do you got any Ideas what to do?

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

HEllo,

Sorry but i don’t understand german language to read errors, anyways try to translate strings with loco translate, read here : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-languge-for-breadcrumbs-and-page-title#post-57600

Let me know if you have solved the problem.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Fphotograph
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I installed the Plugin but there is coming following error if I want to add a new language

” Error: No translatable strings found . Creating the PO file failed. ”

And if I want to add a new template I got the following error :

” Can not detect strings are extracted from the source code ”

Cheers

Radu

Solution here : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-no-translatable-strings-found-cannot-create-a-po-file

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Fphotograph
    Participant

HE wrote “You don’t need to run Loco on your live server if you’ve translated the files on your localhost. Just upload the MO files along with your theme and WordPress will load them.”

1. I don´t got KLEO running on my localhost and I haven´t translated them yet
    2. I don´t know where I can find the MO files exactly
    3. In fact of fact no2 I don´t know where I should load them up

Regards

Radu

Hi again,

Read this official guide from loco : https://localise.biz/help/wordpress/translate-plugin

Cheers

Fphotograph
    Participant

Thanks. I will get that working 😉

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?