This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sven_rop.

• Author
     sven_rop
    Participant

Hi I have some problems with the Visual Composer. I´m protecting download links with paid membership pro with the shortcode: [membership level=”-1″]DOWNLOADLINK[/membership]. I set this protection at the backend at the “Classic Editor” of the Visual Composer. My problem is, if I change to the “Backend Editor” make some changes, save it, I loose the protection. The code is away. Any idea why?

sharmstr

You need to put it in a VC text field.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sven_rop
    Participant

The problem is, I want to use Kleo Button for the Download and if take a text field before and after with [membership level=”-1″] and [/membership], the protection doesn´t work.

sharmstr

Yes it does. Again, use a VC text block. See attached.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sven_rop
    Participant

Sorry its not working. If I use this code [membership level=”-1″][vc_btn title="Herunterladen" shape="square" color="sky" size="lg" align="center" link="url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.de||" button_block="true"][/membership] I´m not seeing the button, if I use this code [vc_btn title="Herunterladen" shape="square" color="sky" size="lg" align="center" link="url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.de||" button_block="true"] I see the button. Any idea?

sharmstr

Works fine for me like this…. the -1 means not in level one. is the account you’re using to view the button a member of level 1?

Attachments:
     sven_rop
    Participant

No, it´s not level one. Has it something to do with custom types. Im using the code at custom types made with the plugin “Types”. Something other i noticed, I´m not able to make a preview of any change I made. Only after I save the change I can see it.

sharmstr

I just used it on a CPT that I made with types and it still works. So, I doubt that’s your problem.

While still using a VC Text Block….

Does it work without the button shortcode in it?

COPY CODE

[membership level="-1"]Can I see this?[/membership]

Does it work with the 2015 Theme enabled?

Are you on Kleo 3.1.3 and VC 4.8.1?

sven_rop
    Participant

It doesen´t work with the 2015 Theme, I have Kleo 3.1.3 and VC 4.8.1 and this doen´t work [membership level="-1"]Can I see this?[/membership]in the VC Text Block. Any idea?

sharmstr

If it doesnt work with the 2015 Theme, then we can rule out Kleo as being the issue.

Does work outside of VC (in the standard WP editor)?

Does it work in a WP page (not your CPT?)

Plugin conflict?

What version of k-elements do you have installed?

sharmstr

Forgot to say – Give me access and I can take a look for you.

sven_rop
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I set up a test CPT called sharmstr -test. There are 3 buttons.

The first is without any membership code

The second has -1 for the restriction. I cant see it because my account is a member of level 1

The third has 1 for the restriction. i CAN see it because my account is a member of level 1.

So, looks like it working correctly.

Attachments:
     sven_rop
    Participant

I´m so sorry to waste youre time, I have tried it at Asphalt_02 (custom type) and now it works. I don´t understand it. Yesterday it didn´t work but I don´t know why. Very much thanks for your patience. Thank you

sharmstr

No problem. Glad you got it working.

sven_rop
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I dont really have experience with that. Sorry.

Since you’ve already spent months looking into it, maybe you should pay the pmpro premium support fee and have them assist you.

sven_rop
    Participant

No problem. I will look how I will go on thx

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Problems with Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?