This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     paulmcrobb
    Participant

Hi Support

I have a problem with the CSS for visual composer front end editing only.

I first encountered the problem and my site had combined css etc but I did try to uninstall any additional plugins other than the ones recommended for use with the theme but was not convinced it may have been an issue I had created.

As such, I have done a complete rebuild from a fresh install of WordPress and with only the theme recommended plugins activated the problem still exists.

I have attached screenshot of how Visual Composer looks on the front end for editing and how it should look after tweaking some css using firebug.

For this particular project I am planning to have my users only working in the front end so this is critical to my website plans, can you advise please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please provide me admin user aces to your WordPress admin panel. Reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     paulmcrobb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     paulmcrobb
    Participant

Hi, just wondered if you had managed to look at this one, I did setup an admin access account for you on the 2nd July and am keen to get back on rebuilding my site which involves witching back on plugins etc.
    Can you advise please.

Catalin

Hello,

Please update to the latest version of the theme. Meanwhile we added a fix for your issue. Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     paulmcrobb
    Participant

Hi, thanks but I am running the latest version of the theme (1.5), the rebuild was done using this version so it was clean.

Also, any changes made do not seem to make a difference, the problem is still the same.

Did you try the VC from the front end? Thats is where the problem exists.

Catalin

Hello,

Please add this code in (Theme options > General setings) in Quick Css are:

COPY CODE

body.compose-mode .section-container.container > .row {overflow: inherit;}
    body.compose-mode .vc-element:hover .row > .vc-element:before, 
    body.compose-mode .vc-element.vc-hover .row > .vc-element:before, 
    body.compose-mode .vc-element.vc-hold-hover .row > .vc-element:before {
        content: "";
        height: 100%;
        left: 0;
        margin: 0;
        outline: 1px dashed rgba(125, 125, 125, 0.4);
        padding: 0;
        position: absolute;
        top: 0;
        width: 100%;
        z-index: 0;
    }
    body.compose-mode .vc-element .row {margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0;}

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
    Catalin

xavietime
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

@xavietime: please be sure you have the latest theme available.

xavietime
    Participant

I purchased the theme at the weekend it is the latest theme, I have also checked for updates and there is none available. Please advise further

Catalin

@xavietime: please send me admin credentials to your website to take a look… reply as private for security reasons. 10x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?