This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     paulmcrobb
    Participant

HI,

I have just installed Kleo V1.4.2 and also imported the demo content. I have followed the instructions on the website and also looked at the video files but cannot find the answer to my problem. After the install there is no add to cart button (screenshot1) and the shop pages are incorrect. I am unable to customise as per the instructions as there is no theme option for woocommerce (screenshot2). Have I missed something out?
    Thanks
    Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Are you sure Woocommerce plugin is active? Please check again since if the plugin is active it should appear under Theme options – Woocommerce. Try to see if the wp-content/plugins/woocommerce folder is correct and there are no other sub-folders involved, something like wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

paulmcrobb
    Participant

Hi, thanks, this pointed me on the correct path. The site I am looking to activate this on is part of my multisite network If I activate this theme on a site that has plugins network enabled the theme does not see the components (Buddypress nor woocommerce) as activated. If I activate the theme on a site where the components are activated per site (opposed to network enabled) it does see them and works as expected. Can you advise if this is by design? It will make the management of the site within a multisite environment more complicated than necessary and means I will be running more than one instance of each necessary component (Buddypress nor woocommerce). Can you advise please?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, see this related on BuddyPress installed on a network: http://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/bp_enable_multiblog/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?