This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

I want to have at least a background on the words on the header of the profile and also on the groups cover because it cant be seen or read if the background is light knowing that the font is black, even ill change the color of the font to black it cant still be seen if the background is dark. I am trying a bit of css .buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content #latest-update {
    margin-bottom: 25px;
    background-color: #1277a780;
    } its okay but it extends all through out the whole header. I just want the word has the background.If somebody can help me put backgrounds on all the descriptions or words on the profile cover or header and on the groups too so that users can see them.I have attached a photo.Thank you so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try by adding this to style.css of child theme, found at wp-content/themes/kleo-child or at Appearance > Editor at wordpress admin panel

COPY CODE

div#item-meta {
        background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.32);
    }

Let me know if that works 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant

thank you for the time and the reply I managed to make it work with the css
    body.is-user-profile div#item-header div#item-header-content {
    z-index: 2;
    position: relative;
    background-color: #07195780;
    width: 800px;
    margin-left: 530px;
    }
    and Im good with it now.Just want to share for those who wants to have this kind of output. Just attached a photo.Thanks laura for always replying and helping. God bless you more

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, glad you could resolve it 🙂 I am always happy to help.
    Please rate us 5 stars at themeforest if you are happy with the support, it would help us a lot ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?