This topic has 65 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

The div that holds the profile cover is injected by this line of code

COPY CODE

add_action( 'bp_before_member_header', array( $this, 'add_profile_cover' ), 20 );

If you want to change where its injected then you’ll have to change ‘bp_before_member_header’ to wherever you want.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr, I’ll check this out!

alphateddy
    Participant

Awsome plugin!

sharmstr

This is so beyond my abilities, but I’m getting closer….

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Splendor
    Participant

Thumbs up! 🙂

iusethemes
    Participant

Keep it up sharmstr, this is un affiliated kleo revolutionary. #kleounderground

Abe
    Keymaster

Great job @sharmstr
    We really appreciate you contribution here and you can count on us for any help you might need related to development.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Seriously thinking on adding it as a default KLEO functionality 😉

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Quit thinking about it and do it. It would save me a lot of hair that I’ve pulled out trying to get the image crop to work. 🙂

I’ve actually nearly decided to dump the rtMedia part of this plugin and instead just reuse the buddypress avatar upload and crop features. Its actually working, but I havent changed all the code to save it as a cover instead of an avatar. Anyhow, its probably for the best, especially if it will become part of Kleo. I’m sure there are some Kleo users that don’t want to use rtMedia (shocking, I know).

Abe
    Keymaster

I would get rid of the rtMedia upload function too since I am sure not every user has that plugin.

Right now we are releasing 2.0 update that comes with some new features like Portfolio and some other improvements.

Starting with next week I will get into this 😀

---

Mj
    Participant

Really great Abe! I love the support team, including sharmstr.

sharmstr

Yay! I’ll move on to something else then. 🙂

Wait. 2.0? Congrats. You guys have come a long way.

Splendor
    Participant

I believe that is a good solution to @sharmstr, forget about rtmedia and use the buddypress, it’s simpler. Also I would like to see the feature of expanding out of the box in the members header and be able to use covers for groups The would look really neat.

1. Profile Cover settings: Options
    – Height
    – Width – maybe not need!
    – Not expand out of the box of the groups header
    – Expand out of the box, the members header

2. Group Cover: Options
    – Height
    – Width – maybe not need!
    – Not expand out of the box of the groups header
    – Expand out of the box, the groups header

Mj
    Participant

@abe, is this feature integrated in KLEO 2.0?

Abe
    Keymaster

Nope, not in 2.0
    Probably in 2.1

---

Mj
    Participant

@abe do you have an idea when this will be added to KLEO?

Splendor
    Participant

yeah @abe, how is that going? 😛

Abe
    Keymaster

Starting with next week we will work on that for the update.

Cheers

---

Splendor
    Participant

Fantastic @abe, thank you very much! 🙂

Mj
    Participant

@abe Thanks a lot!

Mj
    Participant

When is the next release of KLEO scheduled, with this profile cover included? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

@woekerzee
    we are releasing this week 2.1 but it won’t contain this feature. It is planned for 2.2

---

karifi
    Participant

How do I install this?

sharmstr

You don’t. If you read the thread, you’ll see that it will be part of Kleo soon.

sharmstr

@abe Can you close this or delete it?

Abe
    Keymaster

sure @sharmstr
    closed it

---

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Profile Cover Plugin’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?