This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     donn4ojam
    Participant

Some how my PROFILE dropdown is not working/showing when hovered. take a look
    How may I fix this?

Thank you

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, have you checked the demo, it seems to working fine. Please give us more details or even better if you have a demo link.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     donn4ojam
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t have a user account but you could test or provide a test account…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

donn4ojam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     donn4ojam
    Participant

6. Failed to mention on the registration page user selects “This field can be seen by:” text displays in a list, the most annoying thing is after a user selects age the dropdwon boxes clomps together making it a little hard to select month and year.

Abe
    Keymaster

All the above are because of a JS error in your site: TypeError: gmwSettings.general_settings is undefined

try to disable GEO MY WP or update it

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

donn4ojam
    Participant

Abe you rock! thank you, I would have never guessed that, thank you so much for taking the time to figure this out. Keep up the good work.

Abe
    Keymaster

No problemo. Glad I could help

Cheers

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Profile dropdown not working’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?