This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     chunkee
    Participant

Is it possible to have the WP Profile functionality elsewhere? To remove the blackbar and have it under the My Account Kleo Menu setting? Is there another widget that duplicates this feature set that can be placed elsewhere?

Thank you.

jC

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You can add them via Appearance > Menu. Look within the Kleo section. There are directions on how to add the links.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, if you dont see the Kleo section, enable it by click on screen options in the upper right.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

chunkee
    Participant

For some reason it is not showing up. I have it set for it. The Notfications part works, but for some reason the My Account is not showing up. I have added it on the Top Menu, however, the only thing that displays is the Account Icon. I can add the name, but what about:

• Edit My Profile
  • Actvity
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • And the rest of the menu items?

Thank you.
    John C

sharmstr

Right above the directions for how to add the username next to the account avatar are the directions to create the links.

With BuddyPress/bbPress installed you can add a link to your profile with ##profile_link## in the URL input from Links section bellow. Example: ##profile_link##/messages

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?