This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi there,
    Please see screenshot….
    In the profile area, I would like the profle fields buttons to look more like buttons. For example in a different color from the rest of the text or with a background color for each “button”. Is it possible??

Best Regards,
    Oceanglim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’m not entirely sure what you’re referring to, so if I have this wrong, please send more details so I can assist you better.

You can set the color and background color for the inactive tabs on a users profile with the below CSS

COPY CODE
    .tabs.pill.custom dd:not(.active) a {
        background-color: #6997bf;
        color: white;
    }

There are no classes on a per tab basis so setting a different color for each will not be possible.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi and thanks!
    I think you got me right. Same color background for every tab :).

But nothing happens. I have deleted cache and web history, but still it is like before…?
    I added the code in Appearance > Editor > ChildTheme.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Try adding !important to each part of the CSS like so

COPY CODE
    .tabs.pill.custom dd:not(.active) a {
        background-color: #6997bf !important;
        color: white !important;
    }

Replace the current CSS with the above and clear caches to see changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?