This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     matteodeluca_
    Participant

Hi, i’m frustrating because i can’t reach to translate profile fields of Buddypress on my site, i created a bp-languages folder, generate a .po and a .mo but:

1-i can’t find profile fields in the list
    2-why it not does automatic translation?

could you help me please?

Laura

Hello, profile filed cant be translated with translations plugins, you have to change their name or create new ones at Users > Profile Fields

If you are planning on adding new tabs or changing the tabs name, you need to use this code:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-tabs-next-to-profile-image-extended

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

matteodeluca_
    Participant

thank you Laura for your response, i’m having different problems with the translations of theme and plugins. Is it because using Poedit or CodeStyling i’m limitated ? Do you suggest me to use WPML for translations?

Laura

Hello, for profile fields it doesnt have nothing to be with translation, but i suggest to use codestyling localization to translate, if you have more problems, just list them and i will try to help you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?