This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     infodale
    Participant

Hi friends!

I’m just building a profile form and i need to know how can i do with the country field, because there is no country list in the options, same for cities.

Thank you for your help.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can add, edit or delete any profile fields by going to WP Admin > Users > Profile Fields. Either create a new field directly in the main tab, or create a new profile tab, switch to it – and then create the field. Once you have clicked the option to create a new field:

– Give the field a title (Country)
    – Set required or not on the right of the screen
    – Set visibility on the right of the screen
    – Set ‘Type’ from the dropdown as ‘Drop Down Select Box’
    – Enter your values (countries)

Save, the profile field will now appear in the users profile, and if in the first profile fields group it will appear on registration too. I have attached a screenshot to visualise this process for you.

You can also bulk add countries and US states by following this support article https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/add-populated-country-list-xprofile

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?