This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by TeleGozo.

• Author
     creifelds
    Participant

Hi guys, the profile header (full width) does not display the user name (it displays @name only, see screen shot). It is also not possible to change (upload) the profile- and cover photos.

Many thanks,

Stephan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

That’s correct. The profile header shows their @ mention name regardless of whether you have a full width profile or not. That’s is how buddypress does it by default. Kleo doesnt override that.

I dont understand your second question. To change the avatar and cover photo, you click on “Profile”.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

creifelds
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply.
    I did click on Profile to change the photo You can see what happens in the screen shot.Clicking on “Upload” does nothing.
    For the cover photo I clicked the camera icon top left corner, same story. It used to work in earlier releases.
    I also tried to change the “Default Profile Cover” in the settings, but that also does not work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Respond privately with admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

creifelds
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Couple of things going on

1 – Your site was throwing jquery errors because of your autoptimize plugin

2 – You didnt have cover photos turned on.

creifelds
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I told you “autoptimize plugin” 🙂

Settings > Buddypress > Settings: Allow registered members to upload cover images

creifelds
    Participant

Thanks for the super-quick and awesome support!!!

sharmstr

You’re welcome.

Moving this topic since its not a bug.

TeleGozo
    Participant

how can i make profile cover full but two colunm under?

thnks in advance

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?