This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by metalmick.

• Author
     metalmick
    Participant

The option for a member to add a headline or tag to their profile would be very useful. Most sites have these as an option that sits under or beside their avatar as a single line introduction giving a flavour of the members personality. i.e. ‘Hmmm…this should be interesting…! and ‘Player 2 press start’ are just two I have just seen on a dating site.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,Thanks, We will note that. Also you can look for a plugin to do that.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

Thanks.

metalmick
    Participant

Just thought of an additional way of doing this after trialing the BP Avatar Bubble plugin. At the moment when you hover over a BP avatar it flashes the nickname in a box. I have created a tagline option in my Profile Fields, it would be really nice if the avatar flashed up the tagline instead of the name which is already shown beneath the photo anyway. Anyway of doing this? Maybe giving admin the option to choose which field they want shown in the box?

Abe
    Keymaster

That should be related to the plugin. Try asking the developer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

No. I mean’t instead of the plugin. In it’s normal state a box with the nickname flashes up when you hover over the avatar in all buddypress pages. What I mean’t was it would be great if you could change this from nickname to something else seeing as the name is beneath the avatar anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?