This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

dave_smallwood
    Participant

Hello, I’ve got a bug with my profile image load on SweetDate.  Can someone help me?

Laura

Hello, can you share more details about the issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dave_smallwood
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. If you have a look at the image on the profile you can see the issue. Image is not loading properly / when I add / upload an image it either comes back and say s the image size is less than 580 x 580 (need to change this). Or it loads the image incorrectly and off centre. Can you try and signup to become member to replicate the issue?
    http://www.roleshare.com/home

How can we get this fixed?

Thank you

Laura

Hello, looks like a plugin issue, can you try by deactivating a few plugins and testing again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?