This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     Swappty
    Participant

Hello,

I had the code to show profile info and more info in two columns. But when i try this again it shows like (see attached). How can I get this to show nice in a grid. Two columns and in rows so that sports experience and other info will show right? Also sports experience should show more to the left, like Info. What css do i need to solve this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I need to see what CSS you already have in place live on the site. Can you please update this ticket, in a private reply, with admin login credentials so I can check this out.

Specifically what visual are you trying to achieve so I can I have a better idea of what CSS I need to send you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Swappty
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for the details and login information. I will need to refer this to a higher level of support for review as I can’t seem to make them stack in they way that you’re looking for. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

Just add this css should be ok

COPY CODE

.profile .bp-widget.info,.profile .bp-widget.more-info {width: 50% !important;display: block;float: left;}

.profile .bp-widget.bprm_grp_prof_exprnc {clear: both;}

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?