This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     dekoningalex
    Participant

Hi,

I suddenly saw that the buddypress profile menu is messed up. It doesn’t show all the icons and the article icon is just completely vanished. How can i get this back? (see screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, it shows fine for me some icons are at the dropdown but i do not see the blank space. What resolution are you using?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dekoningalex
    Participant

Hi Laura,

How are you today? The space problem seems to be solved somehow. However, the articles icon is no longer present still.

Laura

Hello, mae sure you have social articles plugin activated 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

dekoningalex
    Participant

Ah, didn’t realise it was a plugin. I got it back, but i want it to be in 3rd place in the menu, how can i achieve this?

Laura

Hello, try by adding this to functions.php of child theme

COPY CODE

function my_change_profile_tab_order() {
        global $bp;
        $bp->bp_nav['settings']['position'] = 10;
        $bp->bp_nav['activity']['position'] = 20;
        $bp->bp_nav['friends']['position'] = 30;
        $bp->bp_nav['groups']['position'] = 40;
        $bp->bp_nav['articles']['position'] = 30;
        $bp->bp_nav['messages']['position'] = 20;
        $bp->bp_nav['profile']['position'] = 10;
    }
    add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'my_change_profile_tab_order', 999 );

dekoningalex
    Participant

Awesome, that worked. Now it has also come to my attention that when you visit someone else’s profile, you still see messages, notifications etc., which is very confusing in my opinion. I want profile tabs that are for the logged in user only to be visible in their own profile and not that of someone else. How can i achieve this?

dekoningalex
    Participant

Forget that, i just realised this is only the case of you are logged in as an administrator.

Laura

Hello, yes, that is only for admins 🙂
    If you are happy with the support, please rate us 5stars at themeforest, it would help a lot 🙂

dekoningalex
    Participant

Hi,

Will do! One more thing… On the product page the product description tab is opened and the other two closed. How can i change it to the additional information being opened as default?

Laura

Hello, well, that would require some adjustments at the files, i can take a look, will need ftp access 🙂

dekoningalex
    Participant

Hey Laura,

You guys already have access to the account ‘testadmin’. There is a file manager plugin that will give access to the files.

Laura

Hello, done 🙂
    I created new folders at your child theme woocomerce/single-product/tabs and pasted the file tabs.php of the main theme there, then edited it, changed

COPY CODE

<div>_tab" class="panel-collapse<?php if ($count_tab == 1) {echo ' in';} else { echo ' collapse'; } ?>">

to

COPY CODE

<div>_tab" class="panel-collapse<?php if ($count_tab == 2) {echo ' in';} else { echo ' collapse'; } ?>">

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?