This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     adamacosta16
    Participant

Hello, I have a few questions. Thank you.

Where can I edit the menu in the user profile? See Capture.png.

How do I add a friend from the friend user section? See Capture2.png

How do I create a group from the group user section? See Capture3.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wrkazi
    Participant

same thing has asked..seems this is not possible as of now

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. That menu is generated by BuddyPress, try doing a google search related to BuddyPress navigation menu. See http://blog.maximusbusiness.com/2013/04/bp-profile-nav-positions-names/

There you see the actual friends. You add friends from the members directory

If you have that enabled from WP admin – Settings – BuddYpress – Settings then you can see the button in the /groups page in your site

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wrkazi
    Participant

BP user menu is horizontal..in buddyapps case it’s vertical on desktop and horizontal on mobile view

Abe
    Keymaster

It is the same, it is just styled differently

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wrkazi
    Participant

Yes but let’s say I want horizontal in both cases how do I do it? My site users are used to horizontal menu

Abe
    Keymaster

That means you want another design to that part and it implies custom work. That is how BuddyApp is built to have the vertical menu and we think it is a good way to have it always available there on the desktop.

We will think of an admin option to switch styles but I don’t think it will be that soon.

Cheers

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?