This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hello there,

I just updated Buddypress to 6.0 and apparently the right menu has decided to disappear, and instead of the profile options all I can see if an ‘m’

I uninstalled all plugins, reinstalled Buddypress, without any other plugin.

Also activated twenty fitfteen theme and re-activated Buddyapp with no luck.

Could I please get some help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please install a previous version of buddypress until we release an update that will fix these problems

https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/buddypress.2.5.0.zip

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Thank you that worked like a treat!
    Just one more thing: another bug the 6.0 version has is that when you click on the notifications it says “activity not available” and redirects me to my user – I don’t have a screenshot as I forgot before changing version.
    Of course with 5.0 I have no issue, but as it’s another bug I thought I’d mention it!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we are releasing in a couple of hours the new version with BuddyPress 2.6 compat.

We couldn’t find an issue with the notification you mentioned.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    I installed the new Buddyapp and updated Buddypress to 6.0 and despite the menu working (hooray!) I now have problems with notifications. Attaching the screenshot whenever I click on a notification, this is where it leads me to. I’ll look for any other clash with plugins, however, never had issues before.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi Fab,

Can you please make a screen recording ( a video ) to see exactly how this is behaves ? it will help us to understand more clearly the problem.

Cheers
    R.

fab_giovanetti
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Ty for posting, Kleo 4.0.8 with latest woocommerce,buddypress and rtmedia should work ok

Have a nice week

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?