This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     iedtwodth
    Participant

is it possible to show the profile picture beside the bell in mobile menu? I have the profile picture in the normal menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide access to can see the if the my account appears on main menu ?

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     iedtwodth
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,
    Tried right nov to make a workaround for adding the my account menu item there but i cannot make it works properly, also our colleague Laura it’s mom from now and i need to make the work also for her and there it’s not enough time to can make such as small snippets codes for such as questions.

So for the moment isn’t enough time to make custom snippets, after 2-3 weeks she will come back then i will have free additional time where i can find a solution for you.

Also i will speak with the developer to see if there can be done more easily but i don’t think so.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     iedtwodth
    Participant

Ok, thanks 🙂

Radu

Hi,
    TRied in different days to make this work and it cannot be easily from what i see, tried different approaches but i cannot render as it’s on default menu, that’s because there where you need it it’s a non menu area and the my account item it’s a actually a menu item.

I will look for possibility to add this in next version as a feature. i will try another thing and it can be done i will let you know there.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?