This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     infodale
    Participant

Hi!

I have this error that I enclose in a screenshot, I will appreciate if you help me to solve it.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

This is just a notice that can be safely ignored. You can, and should, turn these off via your wp-config.php file by adding the below snippet to it.

COPY CODE
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

If WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is already defined within your wp-config.php file and set to true, change it to false, save and clear your caches.

If you need me to do this for you then please update this ticket, in a private reply, with SFTP / FTP login details and I will be happy to do so.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

infodale
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     infodale
    Participant

Hi!
    I checked my wp-config file and as you can see in the screenshot, there is no sentence “WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY” but “WP_DEBUG_LOG” What should I do?

Thanks for your help.

Aurelio.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     infodale
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am very sorry for the delay, I have been away for the week and it looks like this ticket was missed by the weekday team.

On line 82, as per your screenshot, you should add the below

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Leave the rest of the statements intact.

Again, sorry for the delay in replying to you,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?