This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     pittsleyb
    Participant

I had the included facebook plugin turned on and members had photos for their profile pictures, I have since switched to social login ( i know this is not supported here) but I am wondering why when they login using this and have a profile picture it only shows up some places and not others. Take a look a the two screen shots showing the same user, it shows up on the reply but not on their profile page or in the widget showing recent members. Is KLEO doing its own processing of the photos?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The two screenshots where they dont show up are handled by buddypress. looks like buddypress isnt supported https://wordpress.org/support/topic/in-buddypress-social-avatar-not-working

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

pittsleyb
    Participant

Argg…. that stinks. Well at least if they upload one it does show up everywhere. Thanks for taking a look. I know you and I are highly customizing this theme, lol.

sharmstr

Yep. But mine is all on the backend. The frontend is pretty vanilla.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?