This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     hannah
    Participant

Hello,

How do I change the size of the profile picture in the Kleo website? How do I move the profile picture to the left side? Can I get a step by step process?

Also, how do I make the Activity/Profile/Notifications/Messages/Friends/Groups/Forums/Media/Settings smaller AND move more to the left or right?

Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Hannah

Kieran_SQ

Hi Hannah,

Do you mean the profile picture on the singular member page? If so please use the below custom CSS in your KLEO Child themes style.css via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > KLEO Child > Style.css or via WP Admin > Theme Options > General Settings > Scroll to: ‘Quick CSS’.

COPY CODE
    .buddypress div#item-header img.avatar {
        width: 100px;
    }

Change the 100px value to suit your needs.

With regards to moving the users image and the profile navigation I will have to refer this ticket to a higher level of support. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

hannah
    Participant

Hello,

Okay, great thank you! I will wait for that answer then. Thank you about the size change.

Sincerely,
    Hannah

Radu

Hi,

Try with this css

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li a {
        padding: 0 15px !important;
    }

Decrease the 15px value until they fit better

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     hannah
    Participant

Great, thank you. How do I change the profile picture/avatar size without changing the cover photo? Right now, I am using this code (but it also changes the size of the cover photo) thank you:

width: 100px;
    }

Radu

You can try to set padding instead specifying the img width

COPY CODE

padding:20px;
    }

Cheers
    R

hannah
    Participant

Hello, yes this changes the KLEO navigation (activity/profile/notifications/messages/friends/groups/etc…) but it doesn’t change the profile picture size. I would like to change the profile picture size only. Please let me know. Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

This it’s not changing navigation, this will make some space between img and avatar wrapper and it will make the avatar smaller.

COPY CODE

padding:20px;
    }

Cheers
    R

hannah
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you. How do I make the avatar bigger? Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

Check this article :https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/increase-profile-profile-image-size-increase-avatar-size-buddypress

Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?