This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

How do I make the profile pictures, that appear tiny and to the left on members page, large so they are at the top of the profile box and fill the entire space left to right? (So they sit above the members name). Its a big deal to get members to upload pics, and when they do they’re so tiny you can hardly see them.

Laura

Hello, could you share an image of your idea? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cybercreative
    Participant

Attached, the small photo… can it be large at the top of the profile box, so more featured, these pics are so small they’re almost pointless…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cybercreative
    Participant

Attached as jpeg

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, can you share an user so i can check it out?
    What size would you like the avatars to be? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cybercreative
    Participant

Share a user? Its the kleo theme, the size of the avatar would simply fit the width of the box nicely at the top, not tiny to the left.

Laura

Hello, please try adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

#buddypress #friend-list li div.item-avatar, #buddypress #member-list li div.item-avatar, #buddypress #members-list li div.item-avatar {
        float: none !important;
        display: block;
        border-radius: 3px;
        position: relative;
        margin: 0 auto !important;
    }
    #buddypress #friend-list .friend-inner-list, #buddypress #member-list .member-inner-list, #buddypress #members-list .member-inner-list {
        padding: 10px 0 10px !important;
    }

cybercreative
    Participant

Thanks Laura, I added this to child theme style.css but nothing changed, everything exactly the same…

Laura

Hello, did you try to clean cache?

cybercreative
    Participant

Hi, its changed now yes, see attached pic, is it possible to center the ‘Active 1 week, 4 days ago’ and make the picture 3-4 times larger? Then it would be perfect! Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out? 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?