This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

robblundell
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to find out if it is possible to create a profile tab which displays certain group fields, not an entire group.

For example, if I have “looking for” in my Base group, how do i give this field a completely independent profile tab? (next to about me)

Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, By default those tabs can only show entire groups. Make a group only with the fields you want to show from WP admin – Users – Profile fields

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Lasmas
    Participant

Hi,

you have this wonderful “dropdown” menu at your demo version. (see img attached) For some reasons we cannot find it anymore in our installation and we are also not sure how to adress/link eg. “messages” or “notifications” as those links are user specific.

Could you please help out?

Thank you very much!

Have a great day!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Lasmas
    Those are added from Appearance – Menu. And there you have a KLEO section to add the avatar and a Buddypress section for all BUddypress related links. See the documentation

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?