This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

SanaNA
    Participant

My public groups are not appearing to logged out users.  The groups are public and I have deactivated all unnecessary plugins to try and resolve the issue – but it did not.   Is there a setting somewhere for the Kleo theme that I am overlooking?

SanaNA
    Participant

Member profiles are also not appearing to logged out users as well.

Laura

Hello, are you using paid memberships pro plugin restrictions?
    Please check out the attachment 🙂
    Theme Options > Memberships

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     SanaNA
    Participant

No, I am not using that. This error/lack of page loading also occurs if you try to view forums and forums within groups. It allows you to see the actual listing of members and groups… but you can not view the contents of the groups or member’s profiles.

SanaNA
    Participant

I have found that deactivting BBPress allow the member profile’s to be viewed/load properly. However, BBPress is a necessary plugin. I’ve checked all of the BBPress settings and I’m unsure what setting would be causing this error.

SanaNA
    Participant

I DESPERATELY need this fixed! It is causing lost revenue and sponsors.

SanaNA
    Participant

Okay, when logged out of my site and trying to view a member’s profile page – the page loads but loads with just a blank white page. Firebug gives me this:

“This element has no style rules. You can create a rule for it.”

However, when logged into my site – the profile pages, groups and forums load as they should.

Keep in mind that I am not using the paid membership pro plugin as mentioned above.

In a reply below I will list example pages that load as blank white pages when not logged into my site.

SanaNA
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SanaNA
    Participant

And – when I activate Twenty Fifteen theme, those pages will work. They stop loading when I switch back to KLEO.

SanaNA
    Participant

I have also tried uninstalling KLEO, reinstalling KLEO to see if bbpress and KLEO will play nicely after that. But not.

I’ve deactivated all plugins other than BuddyPress and kelements… and the only time the error stops occurring is when bbpress isn’t activated. OR bbpress is used with another theme.

However, when I use the same KLEO file on my dummy/test site – it plays nicely with bbpress. I’m at a complete and total loss as to why KLEO and bbpress won’t work together on my main site.

I’ve removed code from widgets… that doesn’t help.

SanaNA
    Participant

Would REALLY love some help on this! The pages that are loading as white blank space are set to public! Yet, logged out users can not view them.

SanaNA
    Participant

I guess I’m going to have to find a different forum plugin as the only way for member profiles and groups to be viewed is to get rid of the bbpress plugin as it will not will not will not work with KLEO for some reason and no one seems interested in helping.

I’ve tested every setting possible that could have been changed by me. I’ve deleted bbpress, I’ve reinstalled KLEO and the two just won’t work together for some reason. I’ve deactivated all plugins other than the necessary plugins for KLEO to run – nothing.

VERY frustrated at this. I can’t tell you how much revenue I’ve lost because THIS has not worked as it should and I’ve received only one response asking me if I’ve used a specific plugin. Which, using and not using the plugin makes no difference for this issue, by the way.

Andrei

Hi,

Please provide us admin credentials to your site so we can give a closer look into the issue and see what’s wrong.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Andrei

Fixed, the issue was triggered by php memory limit.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?