This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author
     iamwaterboy
    Participant

I’d like to change the phrase showing after register.

You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.

and

It doesn’t work send an activation email.

Kamal

Hi you can change that line by doing the following.
    1. Copy the “register.php” file from “themes/kleo/buddypress/members/register.php”.
    2. Create the same folders in Kleo child theme like, kleo-child/buddypress/members/ and paste the file in members folder.
    3. Edit the file from editor under Appearance in wordpress dashbord.
    4. If you go to line no 190, you will find the above sentences. Then you can change that message to whatever you would like. but please change the message in the first qutation mark, then you can translate it later if you want. and finally save the file.
    5. refresh the page and try again creating a new user. You should see the change you made.
    I have added a screenshot to show you which lines should be changed. Please see the screenshot. If you do not understand anything, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?