This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     fmdesk
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to design the home page similar to the socialize theme. When I use elements in the page they are getting overlapped instead of having a gap in between them. I mean when I use 3 elements in a row, all the elements are getting joined together without having a gap between them.

Can you please guide me on how to give gap between the elements when I add them using page builder.

fmdesk
    Participant

I am trying to create something similar as shown in the below url, some thing similar to the blocks/widets. You can see that they are not getting overlapped and there is space between them (latest news, latest activity, login)
    http://socialize.ghostpool.com

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can see the backend editor?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

fmdesk
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     fmdesk
    Participant

Hi,

I need your help only in resolving issues pertaining to point number 1& 6. Others I was able to resolve.

For point number 1, you can find the same in the below url. You need to login with the credentials provided to view it as the website is under maintenance.

http://fmdesk.in/job/sunplus-software-technologies-pvt-ltd-bangalore-full-time-hiring-for-sr-manager-administration-bangalore/

I have also attached an attachment for point number 1.

For point number 6, please find the attachment. You can also find it in the below url
    http://fmdesk.in/activity/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     fmdesk
    Participant

Hi,

Hope you are having a great day,

Awaiting for your revert and support.

Laura

Hello, i’m very sorry for the delay, we order tickets by last reply date and as you replied to your own ticket it was moved down as recent reply. I am checking everything now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

So:
    1) In the job listing page, the author name, date etc are shown and the job details is coming down and not alligned properly. Can we please allign this properly so that they will look good.

That space is where the job feature image should be, you need to add it so it appears there

6) When the widget for “recent jobs” is added to the sidebar “wall” or to any other sidebar the content in the widget is getting overlapped due to some css issues. Can you please help me in resolving the same.

You are using youzer and it has its own styling for sidebars so we cannot edit it

fmdesk
    Participant

HI,

As per the screenshot attached, I have installed BP Profile search. But the advanced search button is coming on top of the banner. Can you please guide me on how to put this button and the advanced search form inside the white banner after the menu item “My friends” When user clicks on the “advanced search button” the form should appear below the menu items.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you are using youzer plugin which changes all buddypress style, we do not provide custom development to integrate it with youzer, you may need to hire a developer to do it for you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?