This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     webinti
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to thank you for this wonderful theme.

However, i have some questions.

1) Is it possible to share files from buddydrive with specifics users ? For example i want to upload a private file with an user, and he will receive it in his buddydrive files.

2 ) Is is possible to create events for specifics users ? For example i want to create a meeting with an user, and he will receive it in his events.

3) I want my Login / Register page exactly like your demo, found the login page but how to set up like the default wp-login.php.

That’s it for now 🙂

See you

Tim

sharmstr

1 – According to the buddydrive documentation “Alert his friends he shared a new item using the private messaging BuddyPress component.” They will also see it in the Shared By Friends tab within buddydrive.

2 – Not that I’m aware of. Refer to plugin developer: https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/

3 – Set your site to redirect to the login page in Theme Options > Private Site. Then you can edit the login page if you want.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

webinti
    Participant

Thank you !
    I’ve written to the support of Event Manager to know if it is possible because i’ll need that feature.
    Another question, is it possible to deploy the Zendesk plugin https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/zendesk/ instead of your tickets system ?
    Thanks a lot

sharmstr

You’ll have to ask them about wordpress integration. There’s nothing stopping you from doing it, but you may need to hire someone to make it look good with buddyapp.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?