This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     phenderson57
    Participant

On the BuddyApp Theme Options page there is an area called “Quick CSS”. I have used this area to make a few CSS tweaks. Two questions:

1) When I updated my them to 1.1.1 I first saved the Quick CSS changes off to a file. At that time I noticed there was a bunch of minified CSS in this Quick CSS area that I did not create. It looked like its related to Theme styling or menus but it’s hard to read. Does the BuddyApp Theme or other plugins use this Quick CSS area to store CSS changes? I would not think so but wondering how this CSS got there since I did not add it (and I want to delete it….)

2) I presume that you’d recommend putting these CSS changes in the Child Theme instead of the Quick CSS area. Is that right?

Laura

Hello, you are right, my suggestion is to store that at child theme style.css 🙂
    About the css, i am not sure of how did that arrive there, but the best to not lose changes its a child theme 🙂
    I would use quick css for fast, small changes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?