This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by rudik2.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i tested quick profile navigation and i think that working bad. For example: 20 profiles I see when clicked “<” (left) and 10 profiles when i cliecked “>” (right).

I think that it should work in a loop. User can click “<” or “>” until see all profiles.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we will think of something. Thanks for the suggestion

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

No problem! 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

Is it possible to do in mobile version use swap to navigation profiles?

Abe
    Keymaster

Anything is possible 🙂 but you will require a proper programmer with some JavaScript/PHP knowledge to help you with that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

hehe ok 🙂
    Maybe, can you help with work in a loop? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

We will add the loop thing in a next update but can’t specify an arrival time

---

rudik2
    Participant

Abe it is available in 2.6.1 update?

Abe
    Keymaster

not yet. It will be available in 2.7 this month

---

rudik2
    Participant

1. I tested “quick profile naviation” and i see some problem: (for example) user1 registered 01.05.2014, user2 registered 02.05.2014, user3 registered 03.05.2014. When user2 use quick profile naviagtion and click “<” he see always User3 profile, when User2 click “>” he see always user1 profile. Users can get depressed as they will still see the same profiles 🙂

I think that will be better when user see first newest profile when he click “>” and return when he click “<“.

2. I would be very lucky when user will be see in quick profile naviagation only preferred sex.
    When some women in registration wrote that she prefered man, she will be see in quick profile naviation only men etc.

3. I would be very very very lucky when user will be see in quick profile naviation only profile with preffered sex and custom fields for example: AGE, marital status, children, religion, distance etc.

I know you have a lot of work, but would be great to have this.

P.S. In mobile version use swap to quick profile naviation…. my dreams 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

It is possible to 2.6.2? 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?