This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     istartups
    Participant

Hello i downloaded demo contents i started my customization only to find out login page has demo content.

i read the documentation and replaced a code in the login page with this [[sq_login_form]]  since then site login form doesn’t sow anymore instead it shows the code.

In the bbpress and forum, i dont see where to user can create groups or add forum in the user backend via admin login.  i have enabled this in the setting to enable user to create group and forum.

I was to use wise chat pro but had issues placing order due to country paypal restriction well awaiting their reply to a message i sent them if not i hope you can help out with other payment means as i need users private chat like a standard social network

And i would love to rename Title”Forum” in the whole theme to something else please how do i do that?

Thanks that are my needs for now

istartups
    Participant

Also, i noticed an issue with the logo it doesn’t do what one what it resize and make any image smaller like on my site. Can you show me how to override this with mine settings
    Thanks

Laura

Hello, i didnt understand the login issue, can you explain a bit more?

To create groups, you need to setup buddypress pages at Settings > Buddypress > Pages and then go to yourwebsite.com/groups and create them there, there is no backend groups creator in buddypress.

Forums can be created at the backend just install bbpress plugin and go to Forums at the admin section. User cant create forums, just TOPICS inside the forums.

We do not manage wise chat plugin its not made by us, so we cant manage payment issues.

To rename something use Loco Translate plugin, it allows you to change theme and plugin strings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

istartups
    Participant

How do i change the text on the registration form?
    Your theme doesn’t have a user chat has advertised then i think you should take it off if we all have to upgrade to use the feature

Logo Translate can broke my bbpress as i was trying to remain forum to business chat
    now all forums i created when clicked upon it goes to 404 page
    Plugin was deleted but on reinstalling it plugin data still remained so still have issues with it
    How do i delete the whole plugin files and settings after uninstall

istartups
    Participant

Also i cant get sidebars to show on buddypress pages its shows on other pages but BuddyPress

Laura

Hello, which text, can you share a screenshot?
    The theme does have the sitewide chat, actually you can see it at our demo if you test it. Its not a private chat, its a sitewide chat at the homepage. Also buddypress already has private messages.

What changes did you do at loco translate before the issue happened?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

istartups
    Participant

I tried to change all word forum to business chat in bbpress wth loco and the page link broke
    I dont have a fix to that even after removing and installing plugin.

I want to be able to edit the text on the register page and i searched but couldnt find its template. The page in visual composer is blank
    Including thee activatation page i want to remove the login link from browser.
    because i want this to be an app after i finish so one login from web

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

The register page fields it’s generated automatically and there is no specific place where you can edit that justin php file directly by copying this file register.php

from : wp-content/themes/buddyapp/buddypress/members/register.php
    to : /wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/buddypress/members/register.php

For the activation page the idea it’s the same copy the activate.php
    from : wp-content/themes/buddyapp/buddypress/members/activate.php
    to : /wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/buddypress/members/activate.php

Note : Child theme needs to be installed and activated, in this way your changes will stay even you update the parent theme.

Let me know if i can help you with something else

Cheers
    R.

istartups
    Participant

I dont know if this changes had occured or not
    am not actaully in particular about that i can do it on the parent theme for now and see if it works
    The issues is no matter the logo size you upload it still becomes small even if you use the previous logo size.
    Once you replace the logo it just becomes small.
    At least need logo to stay put like the previous ones

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi

Make sure to add the same format as original (rectangle format, wide) not square cuz the logo will respect the ratio of the image.

Also your domain is no loger available

Cheers
    R.

istartups
    Participant

please site speed is too slow
    https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwelcometoamerica.tv%2Fapp

google page insight spoke so low of the site and even created app view is very slow
    i tried plugins no changes eg wp rocket no effect at all
    please i need site to load well

https://welcometoamerica.tv/app

Also how to disable redirection automatically set into theme
    theme created 3 redirections links this is not good at all no option to turn off theme redirection

Radu

Hi,

You can de-activate the unused plugins for a better performance, and use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/p3-profiler/ you can see what plugin uses significant resources.

I recommend you to take a look ar this nice guide: https://seventhqueen.com/blog/code-snippets/the-definitive-wordpress-speed-guide-step-by-step-easy.html most sure will help you

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?