This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

netniks
    Participant

I did an out of the box install of Kleo. Almost everything is well thought out and easy to interact with.

I would like to change up the background color of various quotations. The default color appears to be #00b9f7 (cyan), which is nice. I am looking for an easy way to add additional visual interest to the page.

Here is a link to a photoshopped landing page

Hopefully, you are able to view the image, but if not, one quotation features the above cyan text block, but also a separate box with an orange background of #ff9900.

Thanks,

Todd

Radu

Hi,

The quote background color can be changed with this css selector

COPY CODE

/*Style quote background general*/
    article.format-quote .post-content { background: red !important; }

/*Style quote background by category that belongs*/
    article.format-quote.category-thoughts .post-content {background:green !important;}

The Css will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     netniks
    Participant

Beautiful… thanks, Radu!

I could get carried away with customizing the posts, so I will have to restrain myself.

Thanks and regards,
    Todd

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?