This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     stratos
    Participant

Hi SeventhQueen,

Thank you for making this great website template, it really is amazing. I look forward to building my website with this template.

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a problem. I wish to build my website using node.js and not WordPress… and I can’t seem to find the basic html,CSS,or JS files for the website anywhere. I have never built a WordPress website before and it would be easier for me to just build it with the simple files. Hopefully I didn’t make a big mistake by not realizing this earlier… is there anything I can do to fix this?

stratos
    Participant

Is there any way I could please get the static html/js/css files instead?

Anchora
    Participant

there are thousands of php-files within a simple wp-installation, which you’d have to adapt.
    sweetdate itself nearly a thousand.

would definately be easier to set it up on wp.. 😉

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you very much

All the theme resources will be found in the assets folder and the pages are dynamically generated by WordPress. see how the templates work in wordpress: http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Hierarchy

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Raw HTML/CSS/JS Files’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?