This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to add a background image and I can’t seem to view it all, it is cut off. So I in basically inserted a jpeg without the background code, but it does not extend to the full width. My image is 1000 x 430 pixels. I also want to link it to another page. Please let me know wha the code would be using the background command?

Please assist.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, could you please share a link to your website?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Helllo, please use boxed layout so i can see background image 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, you can play with shortcodes as you want, the demo homepage has nice shortcodes, also in documentation you can find homepage shortcodes.

Here its a shortcode for the map background with text as in blovin.com

COPY CODE

[kleo_call_to_action bg="http://blovin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/map-bg1.png"]
    [kleo_one]
    [kleo_h1]HEADER [kleo_colored_text color="#F00056"] COLORED TEXT HERE [/kleo_colored_text][/kleo_h1]
    [kleo_lead_paragraph]Description here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here <strong>BOLD TEXT</strong>[/kleo_lead_paragraph]

[kleo_button url="register" style="standard" size="large" round="radius" icon="0,before" target="_self"] BUTTON REGISTER [/kleo_button]

[/kleo_one]

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

For some reason it won’t work on my home page. =/ Everything else is visible, with exception of the image. Please assist.

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, please share admin account so we can check it out

cali82
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, in order to make it for you, please share with me the background image and the image over the background 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?