This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I noticed that there are several .mo files under languages. Thank goodness =D I installed wpml and noticed that it says .mo file not found (French), but it is under languages. Perhaps I need to add textdomain value? I am not quote sure how to do this.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

First you need to install WordPress in French. Second you need to copy the language files in the folders suggested in your print screen (../wp-content/languages and ../wp-content/themes/sweetdate/).

If none of this works, I will need credentials for FTP and WordPress admin access to be able to fix the issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look now.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cali82
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look now.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cali82
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

Take a look at this link:

http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/

Thank you,
    Catalin

hma
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the same issue with kleo;
    2 days ago, made a website. All modules translated into french excpet BBpress.
    Now a new site is set to french but no automatic translations of modules, they are all in english;
    Ai did buy WPML but still cannot fin the solution.
    Please help.
    Hervé

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, WPML is for multilanguage. Just for translating the theme in other language you need to use a plugin like Codestyling localization to translate theme and plugins into your language

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?