This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     dannicastanheira
    Participant

Hello,

There’s something quite wrong with memberships as a paid user can send a message and another user not member cannot read. This leads that a member can pay for nothing actually :((

Is anyway that although a non-member can’t send a private message but at leas read the all member?

We don’t even actually can say a member can send a private message in this terms, it’s intituite the other side should read it, that’s why I paid.

Really appreciate any help here!

Thank you

Daniel

Andrei

Well, probably this is your desired workflow, but other customers might see this as a way to force non-members to upgrade their account.
    If you have more details about such features I would recommend you to create a feature request so that we can give a look at them for later updates.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     maelga
    Participant

Agree with Andrei.
    I want my non-paying users to upgrade to read (and send) messages.

Andrei, although I have set this restriction, non-paying users can still see their inbox, which include an excerpt of the email received.

How can I restrict non-paying users from accessing their inbox altogether, so that they can’t even see these excerpts?

Radu

Hi,

They are visible only in notification page and i think that it will just make your users more interested to read the entire message.
    If you have any other suggestion please add a feature request over here : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/forum/feature-requests/kleo-feature-requests

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?