This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     knuhkles
    Participant

The read more button isnt working properly on mobile view. when you click on it nothing happens.. i tried several devices.. still nothing..

knuhkles
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, The “Read more” from Homepage carousel?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     knuhkles
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hm.. I tested it on Android and worked. Will test on other devices and see what happens

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     knuhkles
    Participant

Ok…I have the s3 and my wife has the s4 and my friend had the note… all the same

SQadmin
    Keymaster

🙂 the S2 worked. with default browser and Dolphin

knuhkles
    Participant

Ok using chrome on all 3

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Yes, on Chrome seems to be the problem. Will check and let you know.

knuhkles
    Participant

ok thank you.. also how do you take compatibility match under buddy press profiles.. since this is a fitness site i don’t need compatibility with hearts on it…:). And how can i add a feature to upload pictures directly into the forums with out it being an attachment in bbpress?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, You can read this topic that removes the compatibility and replaces hearts in some site parts: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/removereplace-the-love-hearts-in-site

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This is going to be fixed in v2.3

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?