This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Laura, @Abe
    I am using wanguard on my website, but I am still receiving some spam users. could you please tell me what is a good plugin for user registration?
    Thanks for your help

Laura

Hello, maybe this can help you: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spam-read-this

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks @Laura,
    I got Akismet, which is for the blog, but How about the registration page?
    Can you please help me with that?
    Thanks again

Laura

Hello, try to use a better captcha plugin like: https://wordpress.org/plugins/si-captcha-for-wordpress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

afarahani
    Participant

This Recaptcha doesn’t appear on login pop-up window. What is the issue with it?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

hey bro I am using this one: Contact Form 7 reCAPTCHA
    Please have a look at it and see how you go…
    good luck

afarahani
    Participant

Thanks @wisinyyandel7

But I want to use the google recaptcha which to me seems more effective and reliable. give it a try. You may like it too.

Hi @Laura

I would like to use the google recaptcha. This Recaptcha doesn’t appear on login pop-up window. What is the issue with it?

Laura

Hello, @afarahani could you open a new topic and share ftp & wp credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?