This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     egwa
    Participant

Hi,

Recaptcha is not showing on the bbpress login widget on the main sidebar. Each time someone clicks on it, it redirects the user to the wp-admin.php login page with the error message saying “You have two entries left”. Please how do i fix this.

And also, there’s no recaptcha showing on the registration page and the forgot password page, help will be appreciated with this too.

Finally, how can i edit the kleo login page that pops up?

If admin access is needed to help, please advise and i will provide login details.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Make sure to have latest theme update on your website. What’s the name of the login widget ? also in the captcha plugin make sure to check , hook to wp login or something similar. What’s name of the captcha plugin ?

the pop-up file it’s : /wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/general-popups.php

It can be overwritten by copying it into child theme in the same location : /wp-content/themes/kleo-child/page-parts/general-popups.php

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?