This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Splendor.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello team,

Is this just me having problem or the others as well?

It seems to me that after the most recent update of rtmedia plugin (a few days ago), the layout of media tab has changed and it looks different to before ? e.g the sort and upload button use to be on the right side neatly, now it is vertically positioned with very simple css or none.

Please take a look at this page as a sample.
    IBYI

Could you give a solution about this ?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

They are aware of it. It will be addressed in Kleo 3.0.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Yeah, a lot of have been change.. I updated rtmedia plugin on my test side.. it fucks up a lot of my customization..

sharmstr

Yep. They got rid of foundation and font-awesome. They also changed their css classes so the photo carousel on the activity feeds dont work anymore.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

for me is the lightbox that is the major problem.. everything, all the comment part is moved below the image.. and well the fullscreen..

PeterGould
    Participant

Having the same issues here – regretting the update – do we know when the new Kleo will be coming out?

sharmstr

Soon. 🙂

In the future, dont update or install a test site like @splendor has done. Most hosting companies have a one click staging site setup.

PeterGould
    Participant

Thanks I am now creating a local version and using duplicator to get it working local for testing updates

sharmstr

The rtMedia issues have been fixed. Just tested them.

@splendor
    – You will still have to work our css issues out I believe since rtMedia changed some class names.

Splendor
    Participant

yeah..I suppose so..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?