This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     monsurc1
    Participant

Hi,

I have added ‘Recently active members’ list on the side menu.

I was thinking an option where if I mouse over on a member avatar, it will show the members details may be only the name. It is became a regular user interectivity.

If I am not missing this option to activate, can we have this option?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, the only thing i could find is this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-hovercards/ maybe it helps 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

monsurc1
    Participant

is it not possible without plugin?

Laura

Hello, it would require a lot of customization and we can’t create that right now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

monsurc1
    Participant

hi, your kleo theme has this feature. I think it is very easy from your part to integrate that.

let me know.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, which feature, can you end me a screenshot of where it appears at our demo? Maybe i misunderstood it

monsurc1
    Participant

On your Kleo Theme, on the right hand side you can see “Recently Active Members”. Under that section if you hover on a user avatar the user name will shown. Pls see the attachment.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, that is not a feature of the theme, its something basic from the browser, hovering an URL should always show the Alt Text of it, the member links has the name of the member as Alt Text, when its not a link but another kind of element it may not show it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?