This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

dayshabass
    Participant

I’m changing the theme from a light to dark palette. As I get into the nitty gritty of the buddy press features (color of search box and background color of group grids), find myself frustrated on what exactly Hightlight vs Alternative color is for each of the Header, Main, Footer, and Socket style sections, and how this is different from the full “Alternative” section. … on top of there being a separate section for “Alternative” with alternative vs highlight settings.

Is there a guide that shows that styling option corresponds to which element of the theme?

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/kleo-quick-install-and-setup.html

starting 20:10 min

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Dietmar
    Participant

Hi there, I took a look at the video, because I have the same problem finding the right colour for the right element, especially the part of “Alternate” is confusing me! Are there any little Grafic with arrows which shows me which option / colour belongs to which element?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, they are used to style many elements but we will try to add to the documentation the basic elements that are styled

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Dietmar
    Participant

Hi Abe,

please don’t forget not all users here are programers! Just like me.
    I really like WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) and I know you guys give a lot to get it running that way – thx.

It’s quit simple, a picture tells more than a thousand words.

Cheers, Dietmar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

yes we will add something descriptive, thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?