This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi,

I’m working on a new photo website, using the Kleo theme (already purchased license) and want to use an image gallery plugin.

Can you recommend any particular Gallery plugins that you consider would work well with Kleo theme? I would prefer to use one from a list/suggestions you recommend right from the start to avoid any major plugin conflicts, as I need Kleo to integrate nicely with it.

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

You can try to use the wordpress default gallery it’s integrated with the theme, also you can use from visual composer Image Gallery element it’s nice..

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi radu,
    Yes thanks, we’ve looked at those but are after something a bit more/different. Any other seperate gallery plugins that you think Kleo would work nicely with?
    Thanks.

Radu

Sincerely personally i haven’t used an third party gallery plugin for kleo and i don’t know what to recommend you, take look in wp plugin repository : https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/wordpress-gallery-plugin

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks – will test some out!

Radu

Great

Have a nice week

Cheers

5high-photohub
    Participant

PS: if anyone is looking for a good, well coded plugin then we’ve found Robo Gallery to be excellent (http://robosoft.co/robogallery/). j

Radu

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion, in future we will create a showcase with known compatible plugins with KLEO

If you have tested any other plugins with Kleo you can share the plugin names here.

Thank you

Cheers
    R.

5high-photohub
    Participant

What an excellent idea! I’m sure it will be well used and then you’ll also have lots of independent ‘testers’ using different environments giving feedback too.
    Cheers j

Radu

Yes,

Cheers

Have a nice week

R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?