This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ccommpr
    Participant

I want to redirect a non logged in user to the registration page when trying to access any profile. Im using Paid Memebrship Pro.
    Also, I want to edit every email sent from the system. (Add some images and css)

Please advice

Andrei

Hi,

You can use the following filter ( add it to your functions.php file ) to change the redirect url:

COPY CODE

function kleo_pmpro_url_redirect_url(){
    return 'your-redirect-url-here';
    }
    add_filter('kleo_pmpro_url_redirect', 'kleo_pmpro_url_redirect_url');

For editing email template you’ll have to find a plugin which changes the default wordpress email template.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ccommpr
    Participant

The code did not worked.
    Let me explain further.
    When a not logged in user goes to the member page and click on one of the profiles i want to redirect them to the register page so they would sign up or sign in.
    Thank you

ccommpr
    Participant

It would be great if instead of redirecting to register page, it would open the pop up login. Is it posible?

Andrei

Unfortunately that’s not possible and not recommended.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ccommpr
    Participant

Why?

Andrei

Firstly the popup cannot be triggered at page load without some extra modifications and secondly this won’t help you protect your page in some way, I recommend you to redirect your users directly to the register page.

Finally the code that I have provided will work without issues if you properly set your profile restriction from “SweetDate > Memberships”, the code I have provided it will only change the redirect url of the restriction.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?