This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by rweiss.

• Author
     rweiss
    Participant

I started getting a redirect loop this morning. I disabled the plugins and turned them back on one by one.

I could login with the MembershipPro, buddypress, bbPress activated. Once I add woocommerce back into the mix, I get the admin redirect loop.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    It happens in the whole site or some parts of it? Or when is this occurring?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rweiss
    Participant

Sorry – I didn’t get a notice on this reply.

It only happens when I am trying to login. If I deactivate all plugins, I can login. I activate them and things work until I log out and comeback again later.

The only plugins I am using are the ones recommended by this theme. I take it back on woocommerce, it happened even if it was not activated.

I don’t know for sure if it is the plugins, but that is what allows me back in. I have tried cahging site address in database to http://www.mydomain.com and back again without the www. I have tried canging the .htaccess file per some suggestions. Nothing is stopping this.

The error log only tells me that it can’t find the file 50plusconnects-com
    [Sun Dec 08 10:45:39 2013] [error] [client 72.211.175.51] File does not exist: /home/user/public_html/50plusconnects-com

I have no idea where this file is being referenced. None of my settings have a hyphen instead of the period.

Really frustrated, as I have a lot to do to get this site ready (fixed deadline). And these keeps hindering me.

rweiss
    Participant

I am still struggling with this issue. Every time I leave the dashboard I have to delete the active plugins in the database in order to log back in. I am able to work in the dashboard after reactivating the plugins. That stays until I leave.

I also tried to add another shortcode plugin. That gave me 404 errors when trying to activate it. Does that mean that other shortcodes are incompatible with the ones you offer? If so, can I add new shortcodes to what you offer?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, I am sure it is something related to the install. Have you installed it in another location and them moved the install?
    Give us a link and some credentials to take a quick look

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rweiss
    Participant

No, I installed it directly on to the server, and have had the site in maintenance mode while building it.

The issue is resolved. I upgraded WordPress to 3.8 and did the SweetDate update and the issue went away.

So, you may be right, something in the install must have been wrong. Everything worked once I got in and reactivated all the plugins. It just was an issue when I would log out as admin and try to log back in.

Rick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?