This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by chaluwa.

• Author
     chaluwa
    Participant

Hello!
    I would like to have users redirected to their groups page after registering and log-in.Is it possible? for example-http://nwakwukwo.com/groups/travel-and-tourism/
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     chaluwa
    Participant

Oh! I have been able to solve it with a wordpress plug-in (Peter’s Login Redirect). Now there is a new challenge. Just under the main menu, a new menu appears with ‘Home’ and also there’s the main menu. In the event that a user clicks on an item on the main menu and is taken to that page, how do I redirect to back to the page he/she left from?

At login a user is redirected to a page(the one I made with the plugin) and the he/she feels like clicking on one of the items on mysites navigation menu, how do I redirect the user back to the page he was redirected to at login?

first he is redirected here (first attachment)
    then he clicks an item on main menu(second attachment)
    how do I redirect back? I created a new menu item but it didn,t work

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but i didnt understand, your users get redirected to activity page once logged in, and then if they click elsewhere and go to main menu, you want to redirect them back to activity? Or create menu item so they can go back to activity?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chaluwa
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the reply. Yes I want to redirect back maybe with a ‘BACK’ button or create a menu item so they can go back. Thanks Laura

Laura

Hello, just go to Appearance > Menus and add the activity page menu, it should link them to activity page, if you do not know how, please share admin credentials 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chaluwa
    Participant

Ok thanks. Done

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?