This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     nikb
    Participant

Hi there

When users logout, they get re-directed to the page last visited which makes no sense if they’re viewing a page that’s restricted to members only.  How do I re-direct them to the home page instead?

I’d also like to be able to direct them to a specific page upon log-in too…

I feel this should be easier than it’s proving to be.  (Note: if it makes a difference, I’m using BuddyPress but both the BP & Kleo logout seem to do the same thing.  Is there a setting somewhere I’m missing or do I need to redirect by code and if so, any hints?)

With many thanks in advance.

Laura

Hello, you can see that at theme options check misc section 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

nikb
    Participant

Thank you for your reply Laura.

I can see two options there ie. Login redirect for Popup* and Homepage redirect* which both seem to control what happens when users log IN, but nothing to set what happens when users log OUT (which seems to default to showing them the same page as they were on before they logged out).

Am I missing something?

Laura

Hello, maybe this works https://wordpress.org/plugins/login-and-logout-redirect/ let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?