This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

I would like to get a refund for the purchase. how would i do that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello there, Can you please come with more details about the refund?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

I purchased the Kleo theme yesterday and I am not happy at all with it and I would like a refund please. It is not user friendly a simple thing like setting a background to white or clear makes lines run through. Trying to figure out what each color switch does takes detective work you have to figure out what each one does. I thought it would be more flexible and user friendly!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I saw your other topic related to colors. Have you tried to style your site from Appearance – Customizer?

It should be really straigh forward.

Kleo styling logic it is thought to be very dynamic so you ca have different colors in your site sections which are header, alternate(breadcrumb area), main area(where the content of the site is), footer columns and socket(small text section with credits)

Each section has a set of colors that are used to generate all the styling for that section. Most of them are intuitive like text color, background color, etc
    The ones that could be not so intuitive are the alternate colors which are some complementary colors we needed to style some special elements in the section and we couldn’t use the other colors.

Let me know if you need any more details and I will happily help.

I think Kleo is a great theme and you will realize it once you play with it a bit so give it another try please.

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

I did it is not descriptive of what each button does. The buttons are all named the same just in different categories. also there is no way to get around the lines unless you set it to colors I will include images . I also dont like the feel of the site looks very unprofessional.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please issue me a refund. Thank you!

This is what happens when you set to background to all white or transparent

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Hi,

You can easily see how the styling options work by going to “Appearance > Customize > Styling Options” and play with the values, you should see the changes right away in the same page.

Please check the above screenshot and let me know if you need any more guidance.

Looking forward to help you.

Please issue a refund!

You guys have to update the theme and write what each button does. fix the bugs that are in the theme. Make the theme look proffessional so when someone enters your site it doesnt look like a child built it.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestions. Please contact Envato support and request a refund since they are handling this matter.

Will check what settings you did to achieve those lines since we didn’t have a problem reported with the color system

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Once the refund is in place you will not be allowed to use our theme and the account here will be disabled

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Section colors confusion’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?